The Solic 200 Immersion Heater controller we now stock is a basic and reliable Immersion Heater controller for Solar PV owners who do not want the extended features that a digital display and logging facilities can provide.
The SOLiC 200 automatically converts energy generated by your existing PV panels into hot water by diverting excess solar power to the immersion heater before it’s exported to the national grid. Simple to use and maintenance free, the SOLiC 200 is self contained, easy to install and can save you hundreds of pounds over the course of a year.
The SOLiC 200 is guaranteed for 10 years and has been designed, constructed and fully tested in Britain to the highest CE standards. The unit can be installed quickly and easily by a qualified electrician without the need for plumbing alterations.
- Provides free hot water from existing PV panels
- Saves hundreds of pounds on your energy bills
- Returns on investment in less than 3 years
- Includes 10-year return to base guarantee
- Operates with zero threshold export to the grid
- Complies with CE and British Standards
- Reduces your CO2 emissions
- Engineered to last 25 years
The cost for a Solic 200 is £250 + £5 P&P if required
Installed cost for West Dorset or East Devon is £350 inc VAT
For our blog review, CLICK HERE